- Interview Preparation Guide
Diversity in tech and the challenges of unconscious bias: https://t.co/s98C7uh8e5— Open Source Way (@opensourceway) 21 de marzo de 2016
"The ideal candidate should have at least 15+ years of experience with RHEL 7 and OpenStack." Who writes this stuff? pic.twitter.com/AnYCJwDvoJ— nixCraft (@nixcraft) 23 de marzo de 2016
Interview Preparation Guide¶
- Interview Preparation Guide
- The Ultimate Guide to Acing Your Skype Interview
- 7 Questions Only the Smartest Job Candidates Ask
- 7 Essential Questions To Ask In Your Job Interview 🌟
- 7 Lies Employers Use To Trick You Into Working For Them
- 10 Questions Never to Ask in an Interview
- Resume Dilemma: Employment Gaps and Job-Hopping
- 10 Questions to Ask Before You Take a New Job
- careerealism.com: 6 Questions To Ask Before Taking The Job
- 5 Reasons You May Not Want to Work for Google
- An Interview Is a Conversation, Not an Interrogation
- monster.com: Your Turn to Ask Questions
- businessinsider.com: The 29 smartest questions to ask at the end of every job interview
- How to get any job you want — even if you're not technically qualified
- Surviving the technical interview
- How to Solve Google’s Crazy Open-Ended Interview Questions
- businessinsider.com: The surprisingly simple solution to a trick question Apple asks in job interviews
- How To Ask For An Introduction On LinkedIn (And Get It!)
- The one question you should always ask at the end of a job interview 🌟 One question all job candidates should always ask, no matter what: "Who succeeds in this position?". Another way to phrase it: "How would you define success for this position?"
- 9 signs you just nailed that job interview
- opensource.com: How to interview for culture fit 🌟🌟
- careerealism.com: How To Spot A Jerk Boss During An Interview
- mashable.com: 3 professional ways to bring up your personal life during the job search
- The (Depressing) Truth About Applying To Jobs Online 🌟
- businessinsider.com: The CEO of billion-dollar startup Slack starts every job interview with this question — and it reveals a lot about him
- theundercoverrecruiter.com: 10 Awesome Interview Tips from Actual Hiring Managers
- Linkedin: Big Misconception About Being 'Let Go' 🌟
- inc.com: 7 (Really Hard) Interview Questions You Must Answer Properly 🌟 Getting the interview is hard enough. Don't blow your chances by saying the wrong thing.
- opensource.com: Are you using this highly effective interview technique?
- The Perfect Way To Answer ‘Where Do You See Yourself In 5 Years?’ In A Job Interview
- How to Ask for a Reference That Will Get You Hired
- forbes: Five Questions That Make Job Interviewers Look Dumb 🌟🌟
- Find out the ideal work style for your personality
- The 3 questions one CEO hopes to hear from everyone he interviews — but hardly ever does
- A CEO says this is the best question you can ask when you meet an influential person
- social.hays.com: Do you know when and how to say no?
- 4 Things You Can’t Forget To Do Before Your Interview
- businessinsider.com: What hiring managers REALLY want to know when they ask these 4 common interview questions
- Ten Things Recruiters Don't Need To Know About You
- Jacks-Of-All-Trades Don't Get Interviews Because...
- How To Get A Job Anywhere With NO Connections 🌟
- careerealism.com: 5 Secrets To Staying Upbeat In A Job Search
- The 1 Question You Should Never (Ever) Ask in a Job Interview Don't Say, "Show Me the Money"
- udemy.com: Fired To Hired: 8 Steps To Get You Back To Work
- Job Seeker In Total Denial (Don't Be This Guy)
- The Secret To Getting Interviews: Tap The Hidden Job Market
- Interview Questions That Top CEOs LOVE to Ask (Infographic)
- 3 Things You Need to Find a Job Faster
- How To Write A LinkedIn Profile When You’re Unemployed
- 5 Secrets To Staying Upbeat In A Job Search
- How to Answer 'Why Should I Hire You?' 🌟
- 10 Reasons Why You Haven’t Heard Back From A Recruiter 🌟🌟🌟
- #1 Darkest Fear of Every Job Seeker
- The Interview Secret HR Doesn't Want You To Know...
- Rejection: It's not about you
- What To Write In A Thank You Email After Your Interview
- 7 Career Regrets To Let Go Of In 2016 Everyone has regrets. Especially, when it comes to our careers. We all make mistakes we wish we could take back. We all have things we wish we could do over. Here are seven career regrets you need to let go of in 2016.
- 5 Things Every Employer Wants To Hear In An Interview 🌟
- How To Get Out Of Your Unemployment Funk 🌟🌟 Looking for a job is not an easy task, especially when you’ve been out of a job for more than six months. You don’t know what day it is, you don’t have to wake up early (at least not for work), and you’ve developed a not-so-friendly relationship with your computer.
- 10 Hilarious Signs You Should Not Take That Job (Infographic) 🌟🌟🌟🌟
- careerhmo.com: 6 Types Of Illegal Interview Questions To Watch Out For
- Need To Cancel Your Job Interview? Don't Do This...
- Using The ‘See Who’s Viewed You’ LinkedIn Feature
- If You Can’t Pass THIS Test, You Won’t Get Job Interviews 🌟🌟
- 3 Ways You’re Messing Up the Answer to, “Tell Me About a Conflict You’ve Faced at Work”
- 5 Ways You’re Scaring The Hiring Manager At An Interview
- theundercoverrecruiter.com: How to Explain Why You Stayed in the Same Job so Long
- glassdoor.com: Why Do Job Interviews Feel So Weird?
- careerealism.com: 5 Ways To Build Confidence For An Interview
- inc.com: Should You Choose a Job With a Higher Salary or Shorter Commute? Science Says There's a Clear Winner 🌟 Your choice could have a big impact on your well-being
- 6 Interview Tips You've Never Heard Before 🌟🌟
- 18 Completely Ridiculous Job Interview Tweets
- DISCRIMINACIÓN POR EDAD: Un alto ingeniero de Apple, rechazado para trabajar en una de sus tiendas
- Security vs. Opportunity: The Career Dilemma We Must Address 🌟🌟🌟
- recruitmentgrapevine.com: Former Google career coach reveals her favourite interview questions 🌟🌟
- How To Answer, "Tell Me About Yourself"
- No one in tech will admit that they're old 🌟🌟
- workitdaily.com: Being Your Own Reference: Rating Yourself As A Professional In The Job Interview
- workitdaily.com: 9 Ways Your Insecurities Are Hurting Your Interview
- 4C's To Asking Great Questions On Interviews 🌟
- social.hays.com: How to impress a recruiter with your resume/CV
- workitdaily.com: 5 Secrets To Create Job Search Magic 🌟
- J.T. O'Donnell: #1 Mistake People Make In A New Job 🌟🌟🌟
- Career Mistakes You Must Avoid
- workitdaily.com: 3 Signs Your Interview Isn’t Going In The Right Direction
- 14 Habits of Exceptionally Likable People
- Is Software Development Really a Dead-End Job After 35-40? 🌟🌟 This profession is hard on people who are in their thirties and beyond because we have more things to consider before we make each move.
- 9 FORMAS DE BUSCAR TRABAJO DE FORMA DISCRETA Todos en algún punto de nuestra carrera laboral nos encontramos en un trabajo que no termina de ofrecernos el desarrollo profesional o los retos que necesitamos, y nos damos cuenta entonces de que es momento de seguir adelante y encontrar una nueva oportunidad en otro sitio. Sin embargo, una vez que nos hemos decidido a dar este paso y comenzamos nuestra búsqueda, es de suma importancia hacerlo de la forma más discreta posible.
- careerhmo.com: 5 Tips For Staying Motivated During A FRUSTRATING Job Search
- workitdaily.com: Networking: Get By With A Little Help From Your Friends
- DZone: 9 Key Things the Hiring Manager Is Looking for on Your Developer Resume There are many, many things that a hiring manager looks for on a software developer's resume. Here are nine of the most important ones.
- Recruiters Don't Need Your Salary History -- But Here's Why They Want It 🌟🌟🌟
- 6 Reasons You Won't Find A New Job Any Time Soon
Remember him? Our intern. It turns out he was lying about his computer skills especially Linux skills. Heh! pic.twitter.com/vktywQZ5HI— nixCraft (@nixcraft) 20 de julio de 2016
Are you using this highly effective interview technique? https://t.co/eeWUCOic24— Open Source Way (@opensourceway) 5 de marzo de 2016
The script for a perfect job interview: https://t.co/ufmCIu3owU— Forbes (@Forbes) 12 de marzo de 2016
Why do so many job interviewers stick to the same, tired job interview script? https://t.co/SMCo4gqacU— Forbes (@Forbes) 5 de marzo de 2016
Which big tech companies employ the most women? https://t.co/JWV8NTv1iq— Forbes (@Forbes) 12 de marzo de 2016
- How to Write the Perfect LinkedIn Connection Request
- ¿Qué es un LION en LinkedIn y por qué son útiles?
- Networking Is NOT Trolling For People Who Will Pay You Money 🌟🌟
Reasons You are Still Unemployed¶
- careerealism.com: 18 Good Reasons You’re Still Unemployed
- 5 Reasons YOU are STILL Unemployed
- Why are you still unemployed?
- Five More Reasons You May Still Be Unemployed
Brutally honest job description¶
Applicant Tracking System¶
- Sorry, Recruiters! My Salary History Is None of Your Business 🌟
- 4 Steps to Negotiating a Great Salary Here's how to get employers to pay you what you want.
- robertwalters.co.uk Salary Survey
- Achieve the Job Offer You Deserve by Avoiding These 10 Salary Negotiation Mistakes
- How to Negotiate Salary: 37 Tips You Need to Know
- Forbes: How To Negotiate Your Salary Once You Have The Job Offer 🌟
- Why, and how, to negotiate a fair salary
- computerworld.com: Salary negotiations: 6 tips from the experts
Generation Y, Curling or Maybe: what the world calls millennials https://t.co/cQWAO8yyxe— The Guardian (@guardian) 8 de marzo de 2016
Salary negotiations: 6 tips from the experts https://t.co/uV1TKXYHgC— Computerworld (@Computerworld) 31 de marzo de 2016
Una preciosidad. La curva de Phillips en Estados Unidos 1948-2016 pic.twitter.com/DG8830SN8n— Manuel Ale. Hidalgo (@Manuj_Hidalgo) 15 de octubre de 2016
Moneyball Job Offer https://t.co/oR0SUF6mnC— Scott (@kawebbScott) 12 de marzo de 2016
- Why I Like People with Unconventional Resumés
- The 6 Musts of a Cover Letter
- How to rock your tech resume (3 steps) Just how you dislike writing your resume, hiring managers dislike reviewing them.
- Job Interview Thank You Letter Sample
- Forbes: Cover Letters Are Dead And Other 2016 Recruiting Trends
- Linkedin: The One Thing Every Employer Wants to See On Your Resume
- opensource.com: How to add open source experience to your resume 🌟
- Why Your Resume Is Making Recruiters Cringe
- careerealism.com: What To Do If You’ve Lied On Your Resume
- This resume for Elon Musk proves you never, ever need to use more than one page
- Tick tock: You have just seconds to impress with your CV
- 20 CV fixes you can make in less than 20 minutes
- 4 Tips To Updating The Old Resume 🌟
- How Long Should A Resume Be? 🌟🌟🌟
- The 8 Biggest Mistakes on Resumes, and How to Correct Them
"where do you see yourself in 10 years" pic.twitter.com/1kvTgTHvKX— Sam Ruble (@Cookies) 21 de marzo de 2016