- Performance Testing. Traffic injectors/generators
Performance Testing. Traffic injectors/generators¶
- DZone: Top 10 Web Performance Killers Sam Holt talks about the Top 10 Web Performance Killers, including uncompressed static assets and not leveraging HTML features.
- I wanna go fast: HTTPS' massive speed advantage The HTTPS test is faster because it uses HTTP/2 whist the HTTP test only uses HTTP/1.1.
- DZone: How to Love Load Testing in a DevOps World What if you could love testing as much as you love creating, building, and deploying applications?
- javacodegeeks.com: JMeter Tutorial for Load Testing – The ULTIMATE Guide
- blazemeter.com: The Ultimate JMeter Resource List (july 2015)
- guru99.com: Free Jmeter Tutorials
- unpocodejava.wordpress.com: ¿Cómo hacer pruebas de carga de una clase Java con JMeter?
- DZone refcard: Getting Started With Apache JMeter 🌟
- The DNS Cache Manager: The Right Way To Test Load Balanced Apps 🌟
- opensource.com: How to run JMeter with Jenkins
JMeter Testing Platforms¶
Video Streaming Load Testing¶
- blazemeter.com: How to Load Test HTTP Live Media Streaming (HLS) with JMeter
- loadview-testing.com: Another way to Load Test HTTP Live Media Streaming (HLS) with JMeter
Finding the signal in the noise of Linux system monitoring https://t.co/5LoVOTSySH— Open Source Way (@opensourceway) 16 de junio de 2016
- webpagetest.org Test a website's performance
- Iframe loading techniques and performance
Performance tools in Firefox¶
Google New website Testing tool for Small Businesses¶
- Siege, a CLI tool ideal for a simple testing of AWS Auto Scaling 🌟
- xmodulo.com: What are good web server benchmarking tools for Linux
- Performance Testing With Real Browsers: using Selenium WebDriver with BlazeMeter and/or JMeter on its own
- httpress: 1M HTTP Requests per second using Nginx and Ubuntu 12.04 on EC2
- DZone: How to Easily Load Test With Open Source Tools 🌟🌟🌟 Learn how to use open source tools for testing in continuous delivery environments presented by Noga Cohen of BlazeMeter.
- peerlyst.com: Using Avalanche Vs. TRex to Simulate CDN and Attack Traffic 🌟