- Continuous Integration Tools
- CI Jenkins
- Nexus Repository Manager. Sonatype Nexus Software Supply Chain Solutions
- Bamboo CI
- Travis CI
- CI Docker
- CI RPM build
- CI Maven and Gradle
- Logging for Continuous Integration
- Deploying PHP Applications
- Git and GitHub
- Red Hat Demo. Live CI/CD deployment
Continuous Integration Tools¶
- jenkins.io (new jenkins 2.0 site)
- AWS continuous integration
- Cloudbees Jenkins Platform
- Latest Jenkins related links can be found on @reddit.com/r/jenkinsci
- Jenkins User Conference West 2015 - Slides available
- DZone: Jenkins Pipeline - Software Delivery Made Easy 🌟🌟🌟
- Jenkins CD and Pipelines Microsite
- DZone: Continuous Delivery With Jenkins Workflow 🌟🌟🌟 The Jenkins Plugin for Managing Complex DevOps Pipelines
- Jul. 05, 16 - DZone: Top 10 Best Practices for Jenkins Pipeline 🌟🌟🌟 The Jenkins Pipeline Plugin makes Jenkins much easier to manage, deploy, and use. Find out how to get started here.
- Unixmen.com: Jenkins Installation in Linux
Jenkins on Twitter¶
Nexus Repository Manager. Sonatype Nexus Software Supply Chain Solutions¶
- TheNEXUS Community Project is a global community for users of Sonatype products, including Nexus Repository Manager (OSS and enterprise versions), Nexus Lifecycle, Nexus Auditor and Nexus Firewall. You can view a comparison of all the products here.
- Nexus Repository Manager 🌟
- Using Jenkins with Nexus Repository Manager (Videos) 🌟
- From Sonatype: Puppet-eering the Nexus Repository
Travis on Twitter¶
- pyvideo.org: Ship Python Apps with Docker! Build a docker image for a simple python app and then deploy it to a computer, EC2, and Google cloud engine
Continuous Integration using Docker. DevOps and Docker architectures¶
CI RPM build¶
- Continuous integration + rpmbuild + Docker
CI Maven and Gradle¶
- Apache Maven
- Java: Maven vs Gradle
- Gradle | Modern Open-Source Enterprise Build Automation
- javacodegeeks.com: Setting up your application server with maven
- DZone: How to Set Up a Maven Repository In Minutes A tutorial on how to set up Artifactory as a Maven repository to resolve and deploy artifacts in Maven builds.
- genbetadev.com: ¿Por qué deberías pensar en Gradle 3.0 como sustituto de Maven?
Logging for Continuous Integration¶
- Logging for Continuous Integration 🌟🌟🌟 Logging the details of what actually happens during the Continuous Integration process makes sense, but how many of us actually do it? Read on for more information.
Deploying PHP Applications¶
Git and GitHub¶
- A tidy, linear Git history
- One Million Downloads of GitLab 🌟
- training.github.com - GitHub Training
- Git Magic - training
- opentechschool.github.io - Social Coding with GitHub. This is the course content for Social Coding with GitHub
- Git-scm ebook - free
- Git-Flow tutorial
- Git HowTo: How to get started with GIT and work with GIT Remote Repo
- Associating text editors with Git
- Using GIT to backup your website files on linux
- Sysadmincasts.com: Git to Puppet Deployment Workflow
- David Baumgold - Advanced Git - PyCon 2015
- Newrelic: GitHub Flow - Collaborating effectively using Git and GitHub
- Git Recipes. A Problem-Solution Approach
- Git Pocket Guide
- Git Pandas. A wrapper around gitpython to produce pandas dataframes for analysis
- Neat new features in Git 2.7
- slideshare: Git, GitHub y Markdown
- At the Intersection of Git and DevOps IT managers face the challenge of reconciling the needs of developers with the needs of the larger organization, especially when it comes to DevOps. In this article, we will examine some of these challenges and suggest best practices that can alleviate them.
- opensource.com: Version control isn't just for programmers
- opensource.com: Using Git in the classroom 🌟
- medium: Understanding git for real by exploring the .git directory
- Git Cheat Sheet for Sysadmin/DevOps 🌟🌟🌟🌟
- DZone refcard: Getting started with Git 🌟🌟
- tutorialzine.com: Learn Git in 30 Minutes 🌟🌟🌟
- 3 easy steps to submitting a GitHub pull request
- puppet.com: Learn to use command line, Vim and Git with our new guide
- Easily Calculate Your Project Version With Git 🌟🌟 How a user created a project to automatically create version names with every Git commit using Maven and Gradle plugins.
- opensource.com: 3 graphical tools for Git
- opensource.com: Decoding DevOps, Docker, and Git 🌟🌟
- opensouce.com: How to manage binary blobs with Git Git has extensions for handling binary blobs such as multimedia files, so today we will learn how to manage binary assets with Git.
- atlassian.com: Git team workflows: merge or rebase?
- opensource.com: How to restore older file versions in Git 🌟🌟🌟
- DZone: Effective Technical Writing in GitHub Documentation in GitHub wiki pages is becoming more and more important. Here are some tips to make it more readable for all involved.
- paradigmadigital.com: Primeros pasos con Git
- DZone: Why Is GitHub Taking Over the World? Github has becoming the 83rd busiest website in the entire planet. That's a mind blowing statistic when you consider it's "just source control." Why is this happening?
- Tecmint: How to Install Git and Setup Git Account in RHEL, CentOS and Fedora
- Git and Github in Plain English 🌟🌟
- GIT quick statistics: git quick-stats 🌟🌟🌟 Git quick statistics is a simple and efficient way to access various statistics in git repository.
- DZone: Lesser Known Git Commands
- 3 Git Commands I Use Every Day 🌟🌟🌟
$ git push --force origin master pic.twitter.com/F2enmNzlTj— Jose Ignacio Andres (@joserobleda) 10 de marzo de 2016
3 easy steps to submitting a GitHub pull request: https://t.co/KMx1jHn8h8— Open Source Way (@opensourceway) 3 de junio de 2016
Git on Twitter¶
Putting this up in the office... pic.twitter.com/XFapcU39Dw— Mark Fink (@markfink) 16 de junio de 2016
They told me offline use was a big advantage of git over svn. But, how are you supposed to use git without google?— Matt Might (@mattmight) 1 de enero de 2014
You don't really learn git. It just crushes your life into a git-shaped hole.— Matt Might (@mattmight) 20 de abril de 2012
- git-scm clients
- Git for Windows
- Git Extensions Git Extensions is a toolkit aimed at making working with Git on Windows more intuitive
Red Hat Demo. Live CI/CD deployment¶
- Red Hat delivers a live CI/CD deployment on-stage at Red Hat Summit 2016. Transformation hype can become a reality--even in a keynote. Watch the demo here: