- QA and Testing
"Well done is better than well said" -- Benjamin Franklin #quoteoftheday— nixCraft (@nixcraft) 8 de agosto de 2016
Show this to anyone who argues about whether that refactoring effort is worth the investment. pic.twitter.com/vxw5PvDXq0— David Whittaker (@rundavidrun) 22 de enero de 2016
QA and Testing¶
- dzone.com: The QA Checklist Framework. 13 considerations for building your own QA checklist
- blog.testproject.io - World’s most desirable test automation skills!
- TestNG: Run tests sequentially with @DataProvider inside one test class
- thenewstack.io: How Vagrant Eases Software Research and Testing
- Free online Book: O'Reilly® Test-Driven Development with Python
- eBook: Testing Python. Applying Unit Testing, TDD, BDD and Acceptance Testing
- pyvideo.org: TDD with Django, from scratch: a beginner's intro to testing and web development
- Declarative HTTP Testing. Gabbi is a tool for running HTTP tests where requests and responses are represented in a declarative YAML-based form
- The first tool that automatically refactors your Python code
- javacodegeeks.com: 10 Reasons why you should NOT write unit test cases!
- DZone: Graybox Testing — Control Your Dependencies This post continues the story about functional testing which I referred to in Blackbox Testing Microservices.
- Testing: Appetite Comes With Eating Why are tests needed should be obvious by now. It’s not all about finding bugs (because then you can use an excuse like “QAs will find them anyway”), it’s about having a codebase that can remain stable with changes. And it’s about writing better code, because testable code is cleaner.
- Test Anything Protocol (TAP)
- Dzone/DevOps Zone: Four Ways Testers Can Eliminate Risks in Test Automation
- adictosaltrabajo.com: Tutorial ‘Docker Integration Test’
- DZone/Integration Zone: API Testing With Runscope If you're using APIs, you need to test well. Here's a guide to testing APIs with Runscope, with a breakdown of creating a bucket and making a test.
- Why Automated Testing is the key to rapid product development
- certifications.bcs.org: ISTQB Certified Tester
- developers.redhat.com: Test-Driven-Development for building APIs in Node.js and Express 🌟
- nubelo.com: Los Analistas QA están cansados de que los confundan con testers
- capgemini.com: DevOps with Quality - 7 principles, integrated approach to DevOps Quality 🌟🌟🌟
- Jumpstarting DevOps with continuous testing
- DZone: Open-Source Test Automation Tools and You 🌟🌟🌟
- capgemini.com: DevOps with Quality - Achieving the desired quality at every stage of the DevOps lifecycle 🌟🌟🌟
- DZone: 3 Reasons Why People Write Insanely Bad Code 🌟 Ever wondered why you see bad code... everywhere? There are a few reasons why this keeps happening.
- DZone: Detecting Java Race Conditions With Tests Part 2: Non-Atomic Updates If you update a field from different threads, you must make sure the field isn't updated by one thread between the read and write of another. This article shows how you can test it.
- DZone: What Is Regression Testing? 🌟 Regression testing is a type of functional testing that checks for issues that are introduced by new additions or updates to the codebase. This post deep dives into exactly what it consists of and when you should be doing it.
- DZone: Developing a Regression Testing Strategy Software doesn’t work in isolation. The tendrils of one feature reach out and touch other features. Sometimes in surprising ways. Regression testing is how these surprises are sometimes discovered.
- softwaretestingnews.co.uk 🌟🌟🌟
- DZone: Is Complexity Killing Your Code Quality? Complexity leads to bugs, and bugs lead to unemployment. Is your code getting too complex?
- softwaretestingnews.co.uk: The downfall of good code
- DZone: Six Developer Phrases That QA Engineers Love to Hate We have to verify that our code works, that's just a fact of life. Having spent my entire life on the developer side of the room I must say (if I'm going to be honest) that I have committed each and every one of these sins.
- DZone: Best Practices in Mobile App Testing 🌟🌟 Here are some challenges and best practices to keep in mind while you are performing mobile app testing.
- Software Testing is not for Attention Seekers
- Top 9 qualities of clean code 🌟🌟
- Dzone: When Does Continuous Testing Happen? 🌟🌟 The main goal of continuous testing is to help ship your code faster as well as to give your customers high-quality releases.
- Testing & QA Management blog by PractiTest
Mapas Mentales para Software Testing¶
- International Software Testing Qualifications Board
- Software QA - Software testing levels onion model
V Model Testing¶
Onion Model Testing¶
- Test Management Approach
- TMap NEXT structured testing
- What is TMap NEXT? A quick overview
- Los 4 fundamentos de TMap – Sogeti
Application Security Testing¶
Infrastructure Testing Dev QA Ops¶
DevOps Quality Blueprint¶
- Assessing state of your DevOps Adoption - Use of a Quality Blueprint (QBP) Approach
- New Breed of Testers with DevOps
- World Quality Report 2015-16